I just made personal history!! I ran the furthest I've ever run today--14 miles and then some :).
I ran with the awesome Janine, who made the time fly and kept me so entertained that I didn't notice the usual aches and pains I usually do on these long runs. By the time we got to the finish line, neither of us could believe we had actually done the whole distance. Now THAT'S a good run :).

The coaches drew a smiley face on one of the hills in an effort to make us forget the steepness... It ALMOST worked ;)

Celebrating 14 miles!
1 comment:
We did it! The best 14 miles I've ever done. Okay, so it was the only 14 miles I've ever done - but it was WAY better that the first 12 miles I every did AND I had a FABULOUS running buddy this time 'round.
Post a Comment