Ok, not quite flyin', but I DID beat last year's time trial by a full minute and a half! Now at 37:30 for my 5K, I won't be setting any records, but at least my time is moving in the right direction :).
I've found that I have a bit more aches and pains so far this season than I have in prior ones, which is worrying me a little. I'm doing A LOT of listening to my body and taking it easy when I feel like it's the best thing to do, and of course, acupuncture is my godsend.
Still, I'm wondering at this point whether it may not be such a bad idea to switch to the half so I can give my all to my training but not see my body break down with injuries. I've been doing this for over four years, so I can't help but think that aches and pains this early in the season my be red flags.
Or it could just be me getting old ;).
Haven't done this in a while, but just a reminder, YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SAVE LIVES!! Please donate to this incredible cause. I'm thisclose to my goal, but I am still looking to hit that magic number! Won't you please help me get there? Thanks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment